The course follows part of the Long Beach Marathon course along the scenic beach path with ocean breezes and beautiful views. The beach restrooms open at sunrise and there are plenty of drinking fountains along the course. There will be a fully stocked aid station at the start area, with Gatorade, water, bananas, chips, cookies, and more.
How to enter the Rockin’ the Beach
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 21.1km
- Run 42.2km
- Run 19.65mi
- Run 15km
Rockin’ the Beach routes
Rockin’ the Beach weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Rockin’ the Beach reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rockin’ the Beach?
You may also like
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k - Virtual8th Nov, Ventura4.1(4)
- Spartan Trail - SoCal Half Marathon & 10k25th Oct, Lebec
- Spartan Trail - San Luis Obispo Trail Half Marathon & 10K15th Nov, Santa Margarita
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.