The course follows part of the Long Beach Marathon course along the scenic beach path with ocean breezes and beautiful views. The beach restrooms open at sunrise and there are plenty of drinking fountains along the course. There will be a fully stocked aid station at the start area, with Gatorade, water, bananas, chips, cookies, and more.
How to enter the Rockin’ the Beach
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 21.1km
- Run 42.2km
- Run 19.65mi
- Run 15km
Rockin’ the Beach routes
Rockin’ the Beach weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Rockin’ the Beach reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rockin’ the Beach?
You may also like
- Aloha Run – Long Beach2nd Aug, Long Beach4.2(2)
- Reaching for the Cure Half Marathon, 10K, 5K22nd Mar, Irvine
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Newport-Mesa Spirit Run Mile1st Mar, Newport Beach
- Anaheim Semper 5K & 10K Run16th May, Anaheim
- Awesome 80's Run Long Beach - 5K & 10K14th Jun, Long Beach