The course follows part of the Long Beach Marathon course along the scenic beach path with ocean breezes and beautiful views. The beach restrooms open at sunrise and there are plenty of drinking fountains along the course. There will be a fully stocked aid station at the start area, with Gatorade, water, bananas, chips, cookies, and more.
How to enter the Rockin’ the Beach
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 21.1km
- Run 42.2km
- Run 19.65mi
- Run 15km
Rockin’ the Beach routes
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Rockin’ the Beach weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Rockin’ the Beach reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rockin’ the Beach?
You may also like
- Turkey Trot Los Angeles28th Nov, Los Angeles
- Plymouth Rock 'n' Run28th Nov, Anaheim
- Lexus LaceUp Running Series – Palos Verdes16th Nov, Rancho Palos Verdes
- Encinitas Turkey Trot28th Nov, Encinitas
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K16th Nov, Avalon
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr 2020, San Diego