See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Rocky Peak Trails
- Run 50km
- Run 30km
- Run 15km
Rocky Peak Trails routes
Run through the mountains and canyons of Rocky Peak, famous as a movie ranch and outdoor film location for movies and television programs such as Star Trek, Fort Apache, The Lone Ranger and The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin. Runners will experience a number of incredible backdrops, including mountain and ocean views, and will be challenged to several leg-burning climbs on each of the routes.
On race day, the course will be marked with surveyor ribbons and arrows on the ground. There is always a possibility that hikers may tamper with course markings and this cannot be controlled, however, you are unlikely to lose your way.
- Nine hours to complete the 50k
- Eight hours to complete the 30k
- Seven hours to complete the 15k
Frequently Asked Questions
Rocky Peak Trails weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Rocky Peak Trails reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rocky Peak Trails ?
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run21st Nov, Santa Barbara
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- Spartan Trail - San Luis Obispo Trail Half Marathon & 10K15th Nov, Santa Margarita
- Historic Murrieta Hot Springs 5k19th Dec, Murrieta
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.