The goal of the Run Down the Demons Obstacle Run & Walk is to raise awareness about PTSD, suicide prevention, and mitigating the stigma associated with these issues within our military community.
Run Down the Demons® is a 501 (c)(3), nonprofit organization headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The organization advocates for education, awareness, and research into post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury (TBI), and other mental health complications that Veterans and Their Families might be facing.
How to enter the Run Down the Demons 5K Obstacle Run
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
Run Down the Demons 5K Obstacle Run weather forecast
Humid and mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Run Down the Demons 5K Obstacle Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Down the Demons 5K Obstacle Run?
You may also like
- Spartan Race - Indiana25th Jul, Lawrenceburg
- Spartan Race – West Virginia29th Aug, Glen Jean
- Spartan Race - MIDWEST BEAST AND SPRINT WEEKEND3rd Oct, Attica
- Spartan Race – Virginia Sprint & Super7th Nov, Arrington5(1)
- Spartan Race – Asheville25th Jul, Black Mountain
- Tough Mudder & Toughest Mudder – Chicago22nd Aug, Rockford