The goal of the Run Down the Demons Obstacle Run & Walk is to raise awareness about PTSD, suicide prevention, and mitigating the stigma associated with these issues within our military community.
Run Down the Demons is a 501 (c)(3), nonprofit organization headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The organization advocates for education, awareness, and research into post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury (TBI), and other mental health complications that Veterans and Their Families might be facing.
How to enter the Run Down the Demons 5K Obstacle Run
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Run Down the Demons 5K Obstacle Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Run Down the Demons 5K Obstacle Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Down the Demons 5K Obstacle Run?
You may also like
- Rugged Maniac - Ohio9th May 2020, Delaware5(1)
- USA OCR National Championships27th Oct, Columbus
- Spartan Race - Indiana25th Jul 2020, Lawrenceburg
- Spartan Race - PNC Park - Stadion19th Oct, Pittsburgh
- Spartan Race - Chicago - Beast and Sprint Weekend5th Oct, Attica
- Spartan Race - Wrigley Field - Stadion16th Nov, Chicago