Friends of Lakeside Nature Center (FOLNC) is proud to be hosting its fourth annual trail run. We are the 5013c non-profit organization that helps support Lakeside Nature Center with volunteers and funding to help run one of the largest native wildlife rehabilitation hospitals in the state! You will experience a challenging and beautiful 5K walk, 5K and 10K run set in the wooded dirt single track of the Swope Trails, designed and built by Heartland Outside.
How to enter the Run for Raptors
- Run 5km
- Run 6.7mi
- Run 10km
Run for Raptors weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Run for Raptors reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run for Raptors?
You may also like
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Pumpkin Fest 10 K 5 K10th Oct, Waterloo
- Remembrance Run - Honoring Iowa's Fallen27th Sep, West Des Moines
- Prairie Fire Wichita Fall Marathon11th Oct, Wichita
- Color Me Purple 5 K3rd Oct, Durant
- Sparta Half Marathon10th Oct, Sparta
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.