What if you could use your exercise goals to help out small businesses AND our food banks?
We all love races and these are trying times for our race directors who rely on events as their sole source of income. They were the first businesses to shut down and will be the last to open. This event unites race directors across the state of Colorado, highlights small businesses every day, AND gives back to our local food banks. Let’s lace up again with purpose in support of our communities and let’s continue Changing Lives Together.
Whilst you are of course welcome to run this event as an individual, we encourage you to do so as part of a pairing. We have therefore allowed you to buy 2 tickets for the price of 1. To do so, choose the ‘Pair Entry’ ticket, and during the registration process you will be given an option to add a participant, where you can add your buddy and get 2 tickets for the price of an individual ticket!
How to enter the RUN June Challenge
Once you register, you'll need to finish the distance in any interval or pace within the completion timeframe designated for your Virtual Event.
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
How to complete a Virtual Event
Participating in a virtual event means you can complete the distance at any time within the event timeframe in a location of your choice.
Here's what you need to do:
Preparing your virtual event
- Secure your virtual spot in the event by booking your ticket
- Plan your ideal routeMake sure the route is at least the event length and as traffic free as possible
- Download a distance tracking app
- Ensure your phone and/or GPS watch is fully charged
During your event
- Record your activity on a tracker and take a screenshotThis can be either a phone or a GPS watch.
- Complete your activity in the designated event completion timeframe
- Make sure you go the event distanceBut don't worry if you go a bit further, we'll calculate your finish time.
- Take a Finisher's Photo to share with your fellow finishers
Submitting your result
- Head back to this event page to submit your resultsMake sure to submit your results within the event completion timeframe
- Upload a screenshot of your activity tracker or GPS watch to verify your resultsYou can still participate and submit results without this, but we won't be able to verify your results.
- Provide your finish time and overall distanceIf you run further than the race distance, we'll adjust your time down to the correct distance based on your pace.
- Share your Finisher's Photo on the Finish Line galleryGet featured on our Finish Line where you can celebrate your achievement and inspire others to get active.
Frequently asked questions
For more advice about virtual events, see our Virtual Event Handbook here.