The Run Mag MileTM 10k & 5k course highlights the city’s biggest attractions. We hold our races to the highest quality standards, from start to finish, course design and accuracy, emergency medical plans that exceed industry standards all in the name of your safety. Along those lines, all RAM Racing events have a USATF-certified course with a distance that has been certified for accuracy. Please note that although we’ll try our best to avoid it, the course and start time is subject to change.
How to enter the Run Mag Mile
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Run Mag Mile weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Run Mag Mile reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Mag Mile?
You may also like
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- American Birkebeiner Trail Run & Trek26th Sep, Hayward
- Pumpkin Fest 10 K 5 K10th Oct, Waterloo
- Remembrance Run - Honoring Iowa's Fallen27th Sep, West Des Moines
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile7th Nov, Brighton
- Iron Dog 5K10th Oct, Knoxville
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.