Run Seal Beach
Run Seal Beach
Not quite ready to book?
Save this event for later and come back to it when you're ready.
Kid's 1k Fun Run, 10k and 5k
Sat, Mar 19, 2022
Seal Beach, United States
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
Based on the number of participants
Based on location
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get 5% if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Saturday, Mar 19, 2022
Organizer route images
- T shirt
- Chip timing
- Finisher's Medal
- Ribbons are given to all children
- Race bib
- Pier Parking Lot. On Ocean Blvd at Main Street. Park here and walk to the start line (about 6 blocks). Since the race finishes at the Pier, this is the best Parking Area.
- First Street Parking Lot. At the corner of Ocean Blvd and First St. You will not be able to access this lot after 7:30am.
- 8th Street Parking Lot. At the corner of Central and 8th by the Fire Station (about 6 blocks from the start line, 3 blocks from the finish line).
- Street Parking. Be aware that many streets have 1 hour only parking on one side. Be sure to check the signs when you park. Do not block hydrants, driveways or entryways.
- Overflow parking. Parking lots by Crab Pot Restaurant and Sunday Farmer’s Market area on Marina Dr. at the Marina near Schooner or Later, across from Whole Foods and the new construction area prior to 2nd Street.