Join us for our 5th Annual Ft. De Soto 15K, 10K and 5K Race, at beautiful Fort De Soto Park, just south of St. Petersburg. Made up of recreational trails and access roads in this historic state park, the 15K, 10K and 5K courses at Ft. De Soto are fast and flat perfect for setting a PR! Fort De Soto Park has been named Americas Top Beach several times over the years citing a spectacular combination of soft white sand, calm, clear water and a laid-back atmosphere.
How to enter the Run the Fort De Soto 15k, 10k & 5k
- Run 15km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Run the Fort De Soto 15k, 10k & 5k routes
Both the 15K and 5K courses start at North Beach and are pure out-and-back 9.3 mile and 3.1 mile tours of Ft. De Soto Park run on paved trails and access roads. You will NOT be running on the sand.
These are extremely flat and fast courses with no bridges, overpasses, or discernible inclines. They are accurately measured and will be certified by the USATF.
All official results will be based on “Gun Time” as per USATF rules. Chip times will be posted for our athletes’ review, but NOT used for scoring.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Hi, my 12 year old son Alexi who turned 12 in July would like to participate in your 5k. He has never participated in a public event before. He was very encouraged by the fact that it said there were also age category trophies. Does that mean there is a 12 year old section? Or how do your age groups and trophies work? I would love for this to be an encouraging experience for him, which is why I ask. Many thanks Florian (Sarasota) Cell phone (310)459-1800 [email protected]Hi Florian, thanks for getting in touch and I hope you are having a great week. I am so glad to hear that your son would like to take part in this event. Your son will be competing in the 10-14 year olds age group and if he comes in the top 3 he will win an award. All finishers in the Fort De Soto 5K earn the unique gold running starfish medal! :)
Run the Fort De Soto 15k, 10k & 5k weather forecast
Humid and partly cloudy throughout the day.
Run the Fort De Soto 15k, 10k & 5k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run the Fort De Soto 15k, 10k & 5k?
You may also like
- X-Country Marathon, 30K, Half-Marathon & 5K24th Nov, Lithia
- Mount Dora Half Marathon & 5k22nd Dec, Mount Dora5(2)
- Elf Classic Running Festival14th Dec, Orlando
- Life Time Miami Marathon and Half Marathon9th Feb 2020, Miami
- Trot Thru The Terrace 5K, 10K & 1 Mile16th Nov, Temple Terrace
- Candy Cane 3K7th Dec, Vero Beach