If you love the mountains, the challenge of a good, long climb and quad-pounding descents, then The Peak is for you. Running mostly along single track trails and fire roads with spectacular views, The Peak climbs Cuyamaca PeakSan Diego Countys second highest.
How to enter the Run the Peak - Peak Mountain Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 50km
Run the Peak - Peak Mountain Marathon routes
The half marathon follows in the footsteps of the 50K and marathon, climbing up the challenging Conejos Trail before reaching the peak and a return trip back to the start/finish area.
Run the Peak - Peak Mountain Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Run the Peak - Peak Mountain Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run the Peak - Peak Mountain Marathon?
You may also like
- Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon San Diego31st May 2020, San Diego
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov 2020, Encinitas
- SDCCU OC Marathon2nd May 2020, Newport Beach
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon1st Feb 2020, Huntington Beach
- New Balance Palm Desert Half Marathon & 5k9th Feb 2020, Palm Desert
- Newport-Mesa Spirit Run Mile1st Mar 2020, Newport Beach