Join School District 54 in supporting literacy and promoting health and fitness for the young and old by participating in the 15th annual Run to Read. All proceeds for the event will be used to purchase books for classroom libraries.
How to enter the Run to Read
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
- Run 0.2mi
- Run 0.05mi
Run to Read routes
Run to Read weather forecast
Rain in the evening and overnight.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Run to Read reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run to Read?
You may also like
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Pumpkin Fest 10 K 5 K10th Oct, Waterloo
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile7th Nov, Brighton
- Iron Dog 5K10th Oct, Knoxville
- Cleveland Fall Classic Half Marathon & 5K22nd Nov, Strongsville
- Sparta Half Marathon10th Oct, Sparta
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.