NAMI Fort Wayne (the National Alliance on Mental Illness) is hosting a 5 K run and one mile fun walk on July 4, in beautiful Foster Park. This is a great opportunity to set a personal record on the flat, fast, and scenic course. The 5 K starts at 9:00 a.m. The untimed walk starts at 10:00 a.m. Wear your best patriotic outfit and you could win a prize. Form a walk team for our One-Mile walk. There are no teams in the 5 K. All proceeds benefit NAMI Fort Wayne. Please remember that no baby stroller/joggers, roller blades/skates, or pets are allowed. Race results will be posted on eRunner.biz 5 K runners will receive a t-shirt while supplies last.
How to enter the Run, White and Blue 5K and 1-Mile Walk
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
Run, White and Blue 5K and 1-Mile Walk weather forecast
Humid throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Run, White and Blue 5K and 1-Mile Walk reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run, White and Blue 5K and 1-Mile Walk?
You may also like
- American Birkebeiner Trail Run & Trek26th Sep, Hayward
- Rise & Grind National Coffee Day 5K/10K26th Sep, Fredericksburg
- Pumpkin Fest 10 K 5 K10th Oct, Waterloo
- Remembrance Run - Honoring Iowa's Fallen27th Sep, West Des Moines
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile7th Nov, Brighton
- Iron Dog 5K10th Oct, Knoxville
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.