Calling all runners, walker dashers, dancers and prancers, join A Runners Mind for Run Wild San(ta) Francisco, SFs local and original Santa hat run at Crissy Field. This festive 5K run is family friendly and benefits the San Francisco Fire Fighters Toy Program.
How to enter the Run Wild - San Francisco
- Run 5km
- Run 0.05mi
Run Wild - San Francisco routes
The Run Wild San(ta) Francisco will take place at East Beach at Crissy Field. The course is a flat, fast loop around Crissy Field out to San Francisco's historic Fort Point, part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. Run Wild offers stunning views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, the San Francisco Skyline and the San Francisco Bay! Whether you want to set a PR or do a leisurely stroll, you'll love this course.
Run Wild - San Francisco weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Run Wild - San Francisco reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Wild - San Francisco?
You may also like
- The San Francisco Marathon26th Jul 2020, San Francisco
- Rock ‘n’ Roll -San Francisco5th Apr 2020, San Francisco
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov 2020, Berkeley
- Kaiser San Francisco Half Marathon,10k & 5k2nd Feb 2020, San Francisco
- Oakland Running Festival22nd Mar 2020, Oakland
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp8th Aug 2020, Oakland