How to enter the Run Wild - San Francisco
- Run 5km
- Run 0.05mi
Run Wild - San Francisco routes
A quick, flat route that follows a paved track from Crissy Field to Fort Point. This race will be a fast one, and hits the incredible sights of San Francisco. Run wild through Golden Gate National Recreation Area, get a glimpse of the bridge itself and if its not too foggy runners will have an insane view out over the Bay and Alcatraz.
Whether you are a casual runner or a veteran on the track, there is something here for everyone. Lay down your next PB to a backdrop of the Marin Hills and the beautiful Bay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Run Wild - San Francisco weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Run Wild - San Francisco reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Wild - San Francisco?
You may also like
- The San Francisco Marathon25th Jul, San Francisco4.5(5)
- Oakland Running Festival30th Aug, Oakland
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp8th Aug, Oakland4.7(1)
- Golden Gate 10K, UjENA 5K and DOUBLE 8K2nd Aug, San Francisco2.2(2)
- Walnut Creek Running Festival12th Dec, Walnut Creek