- . 6 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Run Wild - San Francisco
- Run 5km
- Run 0.05mi
Run Wild - San Francisco routes
A quick, flat route that follows a paved track from Crissy Field to Fort Point. This race will be a fast one, and hits the incredible sights of San Francisco. Run wild through Golden Gate National Recreation Area, get a glimpse of the bridge itself and if its not too foggy runners will have an insane view out over the Bay and Alcatraz.
Whether you are a casual runner or a veteran on the track, there is something here for everyone. Lay down your next PB to a backdrop of the Marin Hills and the beautiful Bay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Run Wild - San Francisco weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Run Wild - San Francisco reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Wild - San Francisco?
You may also like
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug 2021, Oakland4.7(1)
- Oakland Turkey Trot26th Nov, Oakland
- Christmas Double 15K Challenge19th Dec, Palo Alto
- Walnut Creek Running Festival12th Dec, Walnut Creek
- City Beer Runs - Seven Stills Brewery13th Dec, San Francisco
- Gobble Wobble26th Nov, San Mateo
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.