Join thousands of runners and walkers as they lace up their running shoes for the annual Run Wild for the Detroit Zoo, sponsored by Ford Motor Company, on Sunday, September 8, 2019. The event includes 5K and 10K runs, the Too Wild! 5K+10K combo, plus a non-competitive Fun Walk. Runners in the 5K and 10K events start at the Zoos 10 Mile Road entrance and wind through the scenic streets of Huntington Woods and cross the finish line INSIDE the Zoo! Walkers follow a course past award-winning animal habitats as they stroll through Zoo grounds.
How to enter the Run Wild for the Detroit Zoo
- Run 15km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1.5mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Run Wild for the Detroit Zoo weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Run Wild for the Detroit Zoo reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Wild for the Detroit Zoo?
You may also like
- Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K16th May 2020, Cleveland
- Santa Hustle Cedar Point Half Marathon & 5K8th Dec, Sandusky
- Hyrox - Chicago25th Jan 2020, Chicago
- Santa Hustle 5K Chicago7th Dec, Chicago3.9(2)
- Santa Hustle Milwaukee 5K8th Dec, Milwaukee4.7(1)
- Santa Hustle Indianapolis15th Dec, Indianapolis