Join thousands of runners and walkers as they lace up their running shoes for the annual Run Wild for the Detroit Zoo, sponsored by Ford Motor Company, on Sunday, September 8, 2019. The event includes 5K and 10K runs, the Too Wild! 5K+10K combo, plus a non-competitive Fun Walk. Runners in the 5K and 10K events start at the Zoos 10 Mile Road entrance and wind through the scenic streets of Huntington Woods and cross the finish line INSIDE the Zoo! Walkers follow a course past award-winning animal habitats as they stroll through Zoo grounds.
How to enter the Run Wild for the Detroit Zoo
- Run 15km
- Run 10km
- Run 10km
- Run 1.5mi
Run Wild for the Detroit Zoo weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Run Wild for the Detroit Zoo reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Wild for the Detroit Zoo?
You may also like
- Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K16th May 2020, Cleveland
- Hyrox - Chicago25th Jan 2020, Chicago
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul 2020, Bruceton Mills
- Frozen Sasquatch 50k & 25k4th Jan 2020, Charleston
- Race into Finals 5K at KSU26th Apr 2020, Kent
- Race for Ralya17th May 2020, Meridian charter Township