The course is run along the scenic city streets around a lake and a beautiful oceanfront view. Marathon & Half course is a 4.37 out and back loop where you will pass the aid station at miles 3.1 and 4.37. The course is run 3 times for the half marathon, 4 times for the 2/3 marathon, and 6 times for the full marathon. The out-and-back section of the course is a perfect 5k and it is run twice for the 10k and thrice for the 15k.
How to enter the Run With Santa
- Run 10km
- Run 15km
- Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 17.3km
- Run 26.2km
Run With Santa weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Run With Santa reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run With Santa?
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Spartan Race - Angel Stadium of Anaheim18th Jul, Anaheim
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- Bra Run 5k & 12k For Evelyn’s Bff30th Aug, Los Angeles
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)