The Annual Running Scared 5 Miler & Monster Mile presented by SPORTPORT is on! This family fun event encourages participants to have fun, be creative, and dress up in costumes. Costumes are of course encouraged but not required. Enjoy a scenic 5 mile race through and around uptown Charlotte starting and finishing at Romare Bearden Park. There will be activities for the kids (face painting, games, etc.), Food Trucks, Beer, Music, and more!
Running Scared 5 Miler & Monster Mile weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Running Scared 5 Miler & Monster Mile reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Running Scared 5 Miler & Monster Mile?
You may also like
- Midnight Flight28th Aug, Anderson
- Run the Vineyards - Good Day for a Run 15K/5K & Festival13th Sep, Buena
- Marine Corps Half Marathon12th Sep, Camp Lejeune
- Smithville Freedom Run12th Sep, Galloway
- Jones Gap Marathon12th Sep, Slater-Marietta
- Saint Bridget Catholic School Bulldog Blast 5K and 1-Mile Fun Run19th Sep, Richmond
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.