The Annual Running Scared 5 Miler & Monster Mile presented by SPORTPORT is on! This family fun event encourages participants to have fun, be creative, and dress up in costumes. Costumes are of course encouraged but not required. Enjoy a scenic 5 mile race through and around uptown Charlotte starting and finishing at Romare Bearden Park. There will be activities for the kids (face painting, games, etc.), Food Trucks, Beer, Music, and more!
How to enter the Running Scared 5 Miler & Monster Mile
- Run 5mi
- Run 1mi
Running Scared 5 Miler & Monster Mile weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Running Scared 5 Miler & Monster Mile reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Running Scared 5 Miler & Monster Mile?
You may also like
- Get Outside Mountain Relay5th Jun, Glade Valley
- TCRR’s Twilight Delightfully Different 3.5 Miler13th Jun, Petersburg
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul, Bruceton Mills
- Buck Creek Streak 5K Trail Run (Clothing Optional)6th Jun, Chesnee
- Mohican 100 Mile, 50 Mile and Marathon Runs20th Jun, Loudonville
- Camp Lutherhaven 5K Trail Run20th Jun, Albion