The Sac River Trail Marathon takes you from Shasta Dam to the Sundial Bridge via single track trails. It is fast and scenic, with 800′ net elevation loss, no hills of significance! 1 mile on the dam, 21 plus miles single track dirt, and the last 4 on a paved bike path.
The 55K Ultramarathon will take you across the Dam over to Dry Creek Trail that hugs the brim of Shasta Lake and brings you back to the dam. From there you will make your way onto the Marathon Course and take the trails along the river until you reach the Sundial Bridge where the finish line awaits.
The 50 Mile will give you the best of all 3 worlds. Not only do you get to experience the epic trails on the 55k/Marathon Course but you get to conquer Bohemotash Mountain! You will gain the best views in the area as you look out on Shasta Lake, Dam and amazing views of Mt Shasta in the distance.
How to enter the Sac River Trail Races
- Run 55km
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 5km
Sac River Trail Races weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Sac River Trail Races reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Sac River Trail Races?
You may also like
- Bay to Breakers31st May, San Francisco5(2)
- IPA 10K, Brewfest & Beer Mile Invitational10th Apr, Sebastopol
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- Squaw Valley Half Marathon & Run to Squaw 8 Miler7th Jun, Olympic Valley
- Lake Tahoe Burton Creek Half Marathon Trail Run21st Jun, Tahoe City
- Oakland Running Festival22nd Mar, Oakland