You need to see Salt Lake City to believe it. Run through the city’s iconic landmarks while surrounded by the towering Wasatch Mountains. Finish victoriously and celebrate with friends and family at the historic city hall building. It’s challenging, yet beautiful. We’re showing you the view. Now show us your determination!
How to enter the Salt Lake City Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Salt Lake City Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Salt Lake City Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Salt Lake City Marathon?
You may also like
- Drop 13 Half Marathon - 5K13th Jun, Cottonwood Heights
- Dam U Half Marathon 5K & 10K19th Sep, Aurora
- Spartan Trail Fort Carson - Colorado Springs14th Jun, Fort Carson
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
- Lake Tahoe Marathon9th Oct, South Lake Tahoe
- Truckee Running Festival31st May, Truckee