How to enter the San Diego Resolution Run 5k, 10k & Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
San Diego Resolution Run 5k, 10k & Half Marathon routes
The courses are paved, fast and flat. There are several areas where there will be 2-way runner traffic so please stay to the right and be aware of passing runners. There is a little bit of grass where you run into the finish line.
COURSE SUPPORT STATIONS:
There will be a course support station every 1.5-2 miles. If you require more water and electrolytes we recommend carrying a fuel belt or a water bottle so you can fill up at the water stations. In addition to water, Honey Stinger energy fuel/gel and Ultima Replenisher electrolyte drink will be at select course support stations on the course.
There will be porta-potties and several sets of park bathrooms along the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
San Diego Resolution Run 5k, 10k & Half Marathon weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
San Diego Resolution Run 5k, 10k & Half Marathon reviews (4)
4.1 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- USA Women's Marathon & Half Marathon22nd Nov, Palm Desert1.5(8)
- Joshua Tree Half Marathon7th Nov, Joshua Tree
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- Spartan Trail - SoCal Half Marathon & 10k25th Oct, Lebec
- Harvest Half Marathon 5k,10k - Virtual20th Sep, Los Angeles
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.