How to enter the San Diego Resolution Run 5k, 10k & Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
San Diego Resolution Run 5k, 10k & Half Marathon routes
The courses are paved, fast and flat. There are several areas where there will be 2-way runner traffic so please stay to the right and be aware of passing runners. There is a little bit of grass where you run into the finish line.
COURSE SUPPORT STATIONS:
There will be a course support station every 1.5-2 miles. If you require more water and electrolytes we recommend carrying a fuel belt or a water bottle so you can fill up at the water stations. In addition to water, Honey Stinger energy fuel/gel and Ultima Replenisher electrolyte drink will be at select course support stations on the course.
There will be porta-potties and several sets of park bathrooms along the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
San Diego Resolution Run 5k, 10k & Half Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
San Diego Resolution Run 5k, 10k & Half Marathon reviews (4)
4.1 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon San Diego31st May, San Diego
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr, San Diego4.4(3)
- SDCCU OC Marathon2nd May, Newport Beach
- Encinitas Half Marathon & 5K29th Mar, Encinitas
- Reaching for the Cure Half Marathon, 10K, 5K22nd Mar, Irvine
- SOCAL River Marathon - Half Marathon - 10K - 5K21st Mar, Huntington Beach