SF Aloha Run
SF Aloha Run
Not quite ready to book?
Save this event for later and come back to it when you're ready.
10K, 5K, Keiki Run, and 1 more
Sun 22nd Sep 2019
San Francisco, United States
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
Official booking partner
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
Based on the number of participants
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get £5 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Sun 22nd Sep 2019
Both the 5K and the 10K start on Old Mason Street across from Sports Basement. Runners make a left through the East Beach parking lot and then a left on the San Francisco Bay Trail which parallels the water. The turnaround is located just before Fort Point. Runner’s make their way back on the paved path next to Old Mason Street. 5K runners will make a left to cut through Crissy Field and make their way to the finish, while 10K runners will continue straight for a second loop before finishing through Crissy Field just like the 5K’ers. This route is fast, flat and scenic with beautiful views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Marin Headlands, Alcatraz and more!
For our Keiki runners, ages 6-13, youth will dash along a dedicated 1 mile course and special champion finish line.
For our youngest athletes, ages 2-5, children will enjoy a dedicated 50 yard dash with a special aloha finish line. It is encouraged that all of the young athletes show up at 9:00am for plenty of time for stretching and cheering before the start of the dash. Parents and caretakers do not have to register for this run if accompanying a registered tot trotter.
Organiser route images
- All runner's will receive a SF Aloha Run dry weave runner’s shirt and wonderful goodies from our sponsors.
- Finisher's medal
- Beverages and Hawaiian-style snacks will be provided at our Post-Aloha Run Celebration at Crissy Field.
- Aloha entertainment
- Children's activities
**Public transportation is highly encouraged. For MUNI directions, go to Muni Trip Planner for more detailed directions.
- Presidio Parking Lot (Anza Avenue/Lincoln Boulevard) – Lot is located across from the Disney Museum and a permit needs to be purchased and displayed from the pay machines.
- Old Mason Street – Limited spaces available. Please check posted signs. Street will be closed to through traffic from 7:00am – 9:00am.
- East Beach Lot – Access will be closed to through traffic from 7:00am – 9:00am.
- Sports Basement Lot – Limited spaces will be available in the Presidio Trust parking area, located at the back end of the Sports Basement lot. Note, the road leading to Sports Basement will close at 7:00am and will reopen at around 8:50am – 9:00am.
**Plan for ample time before the start time for transportation, parking, picking up your bib, stretching, enjoying a light energizing breakfast provided by SF Aloha Run, coffee, and last minute porta-potty runs.
- Aloha Visors, Island Tattoos, Balloon Animals, Tropical Duck Pond, Luau Disc Drop, Jenga, Parachute Fun…and much more!!