Not just another pretty race! The Santa Barbara Triathlon delivers unique distances, an event site to die for and a vibe that is both fun and friendly. We have an unparalleled variety of course options to choose from, and every participant gets a T-shirt, finisher medal, lunch and more. Established in 1981, ours is one of the longest-running independently owned triathlons in the world. And its no wonder: Stunning scenery, flawless operations and an oceanfront transition area and finish line ensure a sellout event every year.
How to enter the Santa Barbara Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1mi, Bike 34mi, Run 10mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.3mi, Bike 6mi, Run 2mi
Santa Barbara Triathlon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Santa Barbara Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Santa Barbara Triathlon?
You may also like
- PlayTri Desert Triathlon1st Mar 2020, La Quinta
- Folsom Lake International Triathlon9th May 2020, Granite Bay
- Pasadena Triathlon7th Mar 2020, Pasadena
- TRI for FUN Sprint Triathlon #211th Jul 2020, Herald
- Half Moon Bay Triathlon19th Apr 2020, San Jose
- Spring Sprint Triathlon & Duathlon3rd May 2020, San Diego