Run for a Sheriff's Search and Rescue charity, and visit the wilderness of the National Park.
How to enter the Santa Cruz Island Eco-Extreme Trail Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Santa Cruz Island Eco-Extreme Trail Half Marathon route
Elevation Gain and Loss: 3807 feet
Maximum Slope 25% climb and 27% down
Average Slope 9% climb 9% down
Aid Station 1: RACE START – FOOD, WATER, MEDICAL AID
Aid Station 2: Center of Race Mile 2.5 – FOOD, WATER, MEDICAL
Aid Station 3: Mile 3.2 FIRST AID
Aid Station 4: Mile 5.0 WATER - MEDICAL
Aid Station 5: Mile 6.4 WATER - MEDICAL
Aid Station 6: Mile 7.4 WATER – MEDICAL
Aid Station 7: Mile 8.9 WATER – MEDICAL
Aid Station 8: Mile 10.6 WATER – MEDICAL
Aid Station 9: Mile 13.1 FINISH – FOOD, WATER – MEDICAL
Santa Cruz Island Eco-Extreme Trail Half Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Santa Cruz Island Eco-Extreme Trail Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Santa Cruz Island Eco-Extreme Trail Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Shoreline Marathon19th Jul, Ventura4.7(1)
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k8th Nov, Ventura4.1(4)
- Spartan Trail - SoCal Half Marathon & 10k25th Oct, Lebec
- Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run21st Nov, Santa Barbara
- Harvest Half Marathon 5k,10k20th Sep, Los Angeles
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach