The Annual Champions for Children 5k TRAIL Run/Walk event will raise money and build awareness of the need for quality mental and oral health services for underserved children, teens and young adults throughout the South Bay and surrounding areas. This event, presented by the South Bay Children's Health Center will attract local business professionals, community partners, families, and local corporations. Expected attendance is 600. Carpooling is recommended.
How to enter the SBCHC Champions For Children 5K
- Run 5km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
SBCHC Champions For Children 5K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
SBCHC Champions For Children 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was SBCHC Champions For Children 5K?
You may also like
- JetBlue Long Beach Marathon & Half Marathon13th Oct, Long Beach
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach5(1)
- SDCCU OC Marathon3rd May 2020, Newport Beach
- Turkey Trot Los Angeles28th Nov, Los Angeles
- Lexus LaceUp Running Series – Palos Verdes16th Nov, Rancho Palos Verdes
- Carrera de los Muertos – Los Angeles26th Oct, Los Angeles