How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Run 50km
You may also like
- The Philadelphia Marathon Weekend23rd Nov, Philadelphia
- Trails4Tails Fest19th Oct, Hopewell Township
- Squatchung Surprise28th Sep, Mountainside
- Delmarva Dash: Running 200 Miles for Kids with Cancer17th Apr 2020, Wilmington
- Blues Cruise 50K Trail Ultra6th Oct, Reading
- Wawayanda Wonderful Wonhundred19th Oct, Sussex County
- Finisher’s medal
- Finisher’s t-shirt
- Race packs collected on the day
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The Schuylkill River Relay is a 50 kilometer race that starts and ends at Saint Michael's Park which adjoins Lock 60 in Mont Clare, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. Adjacent to Phoenixville. Runners have the option of racing solo, or part of a team of 3 to 6 runners.
Runners will follow the Schuylkill River Trail through scenic Montgomery County and the Valley Forge National Park all the way to Conshohocken where they will turn around at the Conshohocken Brewing Company. At the finish line, every runner will enjoy an ice cold Sly Fox SRT Ale. After the race, the party continues. Live music, food trucks and Sly Fox beer will keep you entertained all afternoon.
Schuylkill River 50k Relay & Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Schuylkill River 50k Relay & Ultra?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.