The Seashore Nature Trail 50K race is run on the trails of First Landing State Park in Virginia Beach, with a total of about one mile at the start and finish on a paved road. The two-loop course is lined with trees and follows hard-packed dirt trails through a variety of ecosystems. The main trail is mostly flat, while side trails are slightly hilly with some tree roots to negotiate in certain sections. Wooden bridges are also found on several trails.
How to enter the Seashore Nature Trail 50K
- Run 50km
Seashore Nature Trail 50K weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Seashore Nature Trail 50K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Seashore Nature Trail 50K?
You may also like
- Pilot Mountain to Hanging Rock Ultra10th Oct, Danbury
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul, Bruceton Mills
- Badwater Cape Fear21st Mar, BLNG SPG LKS
- Hashawha Hills 50 km Trail Run29th Feb, Westminster
- Trap Pond 50K19th Apr, Laurel
- Delmarva Dash: Running 200 Miles for Kids with Cancer17th Apr, Wilmington