From its humble beginnings in 1970 when a group of friends from the University of Washington decided to hold their own marathon, the Seattle Marathon Family of Events has grown into one of the largest combination marathon/half marathon in the Northwest. That first marathon 49 years ago sported less than 30 runners. This year, 8,000 participants are expected for the marathon and half marathon walking and running events. Join us the Sunday after Thanksgiving for Seattle's Original Hometown Marathon
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Seattle Marathon weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning and afternoon.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Seattle Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Seattle Marathon?
You may also like
- Orca Half Marathon20th Sep, Seattle
- Iron Horse Half Marathon – North Bend30th Aug, North Bend
- Bizz Johnson Trail Races10th Oct, Susanville
- Oregon Fall Half Marathon5th Sep, Canby
- Hayden Lake Marathon17th Oct, Hayden
- Boring Marathon, Half-Boring Half Marathon, and Constantly Boring 8K Race Series13th Sep, Boring
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.