How to enter the Los Angeles Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
Los Angeles Marathon route
The finish: Intersection of Ocean Ave & California Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90401
The Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon’s Stadium to the Sea course takes runners from Dodger Stadium across Los Angeles to a scenic finish just steps from the Santa Monica Pier.
The course has been measured and certified as to its distance (42.195 kilometers) in accordance with USATF requirements. As the elevation of the finish of the Event is more than 1 meter per kilometer lower than the start and as the finish is separated from the start by a distance greater than 50% of the race distance, performances in the Event are not eligible to be ratified as records.
Clocks and mile markers
digital clocks are positioned at locations throughout the course. Digital clocks provide the elapsed event time (gun time). Mile markers will be positioned at each mile. Markers will be positioned at each 5km split. Digital clocks at the finish line will display unofficial finish times. The elapsed event time begins with the male elite start.
Frequently Asked Questions
Los Angeles Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Los Angeles Marathon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon1st Feb, Huntington Beach
- Catalina Island Marathon, 10K, 5K & Kids Run14th Mar, Los Angeles County
- Shoreline Marathon19th Jul, Ventura
- Seaside Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k16th Feb, Ventura
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k8th Nov, Ventura
- Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run21st Nov, Santa Barbara