Join us for the annual running of one of Ithacas oldest and largest road races, with your choice between USATF-certified 10K and half-marathon distances. Join 1,000 other runners along Ellis Hollows scenic countryside as the skunk cabbages start to emerge in early spring!
How to enter the Skunk Cabbage Classic
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Skunk Cabbage Classic routes
The 10K is an out-and-back on a mostly flat, fast course, with two water stops. Start on Garden Avenue in front of Barton Hall and follow the same course as the half-marathon, out Game Farm Road to Stevenson. At the 5k mark on Stevenson Road, you’ll be turned around by volunteers at the community-sponsored water stop. From here, reverse your course back to the Cornell campus. Re-enter campus on Tower Road, then head toward the Clock Tower, past the Dairy Bar and the Wilson Synchrotron on one side, and Cornell Botanic Gardens on the other. Finally, enjoy a fast downhill to the finish on Garden Avenue.
Skunk Cabbage Classic weather forecast
Possible drizzle throughout the day.
Skunk Cabbage Classic reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Skunk Cabbage Classic?
You may also like
- Worlds End Fall Classic26th Sep 2020, Forksville
- Delaware Marathon26th Apr 2020, Wilmington
- Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K16th May 2020, Cleveland
- Great Bay Half Marathon & 5K5th Apr 2020, Newmarket
- Jingle Bell Half Marathon & 5K8th Dec, Haverhill
- New Bedford Half Marathon15th Mar 2020, New Bedford