Distances in this event
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
You may also like
- XTERRA Laguna Beach Triathlon & Trail Run8th Sep, Laguna Beach
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles1st Sep, Los Angeles
- Long Beach Summer Sizzle24th Aug, Long Beach
- Women Run OC Race Weekend29th Sep, Huntington Beach
- Lexus LaceUp Running Series - Orange County7th Sep, Irvine
- Trail Joy Run at Irvine Regional Park14th Sep, Orange
- Finisher’s medal
- Finisher’s t-shirt
- Closed roads
Meet the organizer
The SOCAL Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, and 5K or Southern California Marathon starts in the Inland Empire in Yorba Linda and runs along the Santa Ana River passing through Southern California, Anaheim, Angels Stadium and finishes at Huntington Beach State Park on the Beach. The course is primarily flat with a slight downhill of 380 feet over 26.2 miles.
Southern California is a diverse landscape. It ranges from desert and dry to beach and moist. This race will show the range of diversity only known by those who make Southern California their home.
Other events from this organizer
SOCAL Marathon - Half Marathon - 10K - 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was SOCAL Marathon - Half Marathon - 10K - 5K?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.