Ships Ahoy. Plan to be a part of our pirate invasion RUN. THE SO CAL PIRATE’S RUN 5K/10K is SATURDAY, June 23, 2018. Chip timed event with wave starts. Age division and overall awards for avid runners, and the BEST EVER CUSTOM CAST FINISHER MEDALS for all.
How to enter the SoCal’s Pirate’s Run 5K/10K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
SoCal’s Pirate’s Run 5K/10K routes
Flat and fast, or slow and easy, make it the pace you want it. Runs along the beach bike path and through our Pirate staged Festival course. Paved road and paved sidewalk make it fun for runners, joggers, walkers, and strollers. In it to win it age categories 3 deep in 5 year age spans. CUSTOM CAST FINISHER MEDAL for EVERY PARTICIPANT. You never know. You may be one of the random winners of a bottle of RUM!
SoCal’s Pirate’s Run 5K/10K weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
Meet the organizer
SoCal’s Pirate’s Run 5K/10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was SoCal’s Pirate’s Run 5K/10K?
You may also like
- Aloha Run – Long Beach2nd Aug, Long Beach4.2(2)
- Awesome 80's Run Long Beach - 5K & 10K14th Jun, Long Beach
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Shoreline Marathon19th Jul, Ventura4.7(1)