This fantastic event is made even more special by its idyllic location…Fletcher Cove at Solana Beach. Iconic Southern California at its best. The surf-entry ocean swim is supported by lifeguards and swim buddies. The bike and run courses cruise down the world famous Pacific Coast Highway. Finally, a tunnel of high-fives awaits you at the finish line - a gauntlet of excitement.
How to enter the Solana Beach Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 1mi, Bike 9mi, Run 3mi
- Aquabike: Swim 0.25mi, Bike 9mi
- Aquathlon: Swim 0.25mi, Run 3mi
Solana Beach Triathlon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Solana Beach Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Solana Beach Triathlon ?
You may also like
- Herbalife24 Triathlon25th Oct, Los Angeles4(1)
- Monterey Bay Triathlon10th Oct, Pacific Grove
- Oakland Triathlon Festival23rd Aug, Oakland
- Lake Tahoe Triathlon22nd Aug, Tahoma
- Donner Lake Triathlon18th Jul, Truckee4.7(2)
- XTERRA Lake Tahoe 5K, 10K, Triathlon, Sprint, Duathlon & Aquabike15th Aug, Incline Village