The South Mountain Classic is your choice of a 20k or 5k starting and beginning at the South Mountain Activity Center in Phoenix. Take Central Avenue two miles south of Baseline Road to the park.
South Mountain Park requires all runners to be off the road by 10:00 a.m. Thus runners in the 20K must be able to maintain at least a 17 minute-per-mile pace. If you cannot maintain this pace for the 20K race, please choose a shorter distance.
How to enter the South Mountain Classic 5k/20k
- Run 20km
- Run 5km
South Mountain Classic 5k/20k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
South Mountain Classic 5k/20k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was South Mountain Classic 5k/20k?
You may also like
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k - Virtual8th Nov, Ventura4.1(4)
- Spartan Trail - San Luis Obispo Trail Half Marathon & 10K15th Nov, Santa Margarita
- Multi Race A30th Dec, San Diego
- Valley of Fire Backcountry14th Nov, Las Vegas
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.