The South Mountain Classic is your choice of a 20k or 5k starting and beginning at the South Mountain Activity Center in Phoenix. Take Central Avenue two miles south of Baseline Road to the park.
South Mountain Park requires all runners to be off the road by 10:00 a.m. Thus runners in the 20K must be able to maintain at least a 17 minute-per-mile pace. If you cannot maintain this pace for the 20K race, please choose a shorter distance.
How to enter the South Mountain Classic 5k/20k
- Run 20km
- Run 5km
South Mountain Classic 5k/20k weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
South Mountain Classic 5k/20k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was South Mountain Classic 5k/20k?
You may also like
- Aloha Run – San Diego8th Sep, San Diego5(1)
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Run at the Park 5K, 10K & Fun Run20th Sep, Rancho Cucamonga
- Aloha Run – Long Beach2nd Aug, Long Beach4.2(2)
- Awesome 80's Run Long Beach - 5K & 10K14th Jun, Long Beach
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles