The South Mountain Classic is your choice of a 20k or 5k starting and beginning at the South Mountain Activity Center in Phoenix. Take Central Avenue two miles south of Baseline Road to the park.
South Mountain Park requires all runners to be off the road by 10:00 a.m. Thus runners in the 20K must be able to maintain at least a 17 minute-per-mile pace. If you cannot maintain this pace for the 20K race, please choose a shorter distance.
How to enter the South Mountain Classic 5k/20k
- Run 20km
- Run 5km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
South Mountain Classic 5k/20k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
South Mountain Classic 5k/20k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was South Mountain Classic 5k/20k?
You may also like
- Hanukkah Hot Chocolate Run15th Dec, Tucson
- Encinitas Turkey Trot28th Nov, Encinitas
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr 2020, San Diego4.2(2)
- San Diego Resolution Run 5k, 10k & Half Marathon11th Jan 2020, San Diego3.8(3)
- Monument Valley Marathon16th Nov, Oljato-Monument Valley
- Southwest Series Day 6 - CA15th Nov, San Bernardino County