Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 12.4mi, Run 3.1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 1500km, Bike 24.8mi, Run 6.2mi
Southern Utah Triathlon routes
This is an out and back course along the shore of Quail Creek. Races go out 375 Meters and back for 750 Meters on the Sprint and the Olympic does the course twice for 1500 Meters.
This is an out and back course along Main Street in Leeds and Hurricane, Utah. Go out 6.2 Miles and back for 12.4 Miles on the Sprint and the Olympic course does this route twice.
This is an out and back course along 5300 West with the lake to the East. Go out 1.55 Miles and back for 3.1 Miles on the Sprint and the Olympic course does this route twice for 6.2 Miles.
- Finisher’s medal
- Finisher’s t-shirt
- Race packs collected on the day
- 200 participants
From the organizer
The Inaugural Southern Utah Triathlon is held at Quail Creek State Park near St. George, Utah. Sprint or Olypmic Triathlon in Southern Utah. Individual or 2 or 3 man team relay races.
Southern Utah Triathlon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Southern Utah Triathlon reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Southern Utah Triathlon?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- PlayTri Desert Triathlon1st Mar 2020, La Quinta
- Aspire All-Women's Reverse Pool Sprint Triathlon6th Oct, Cherry Valley
- Las Vegas Triathlon5th Oct, Boulder City
- Tri-Family Racing Lake Pleasant Triathlon3rd Nov, Arizona
- Saguaro Sprint23rd Nov, Tempe
- Huntsman World Senior Games Triathlon12th Oct, St. George