See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
The Inaugural Southern Utah Triathlon is held at Quail Creek State Park near St. George, Utah. Sprint or Olypmic Triathlon in Southern Utah. Individual or 2 or 3 man team relay races.
This is an out and back course along the shore of Quail Creek. Races go out 375 Meters and back for 750 Meters on the Sprint and the Olympic does the course twice for 1500 Meters.
This is an out and back course along Main Street in Leeds and Hurricane, Utah. Go out 6.2 Miles and back for 12.4 Miles on the Sprint and the Olympic course does this route twice.
This is an out and back course along 5300 West with the lake to the East. Go out 1.55 Miles and back for 3.1 Miles on the Sprint and the Olympic course does this route twice for 6.2 Miles.
Southern Utah Triathlon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Southern Utah Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Southern Utah Triathlon?
You may also like
- Herbalife24 Triathlon25th Oct, Los Angeles4(1)
- Lake Tahoe Triathlon22nd Aug, Tahoma
- XTERRA Lake Tahoe 5K, 10K, Triathlon, Sprint, Duathlon & Aquabike15th Aug, Incline Village
- Monterey Bay Triathlon10th Oct, Pacific Grove
- Oakland Triathlon Festival23rd Aug, Oakland
- Marin County Triathlon & Duathlon24th Oct, San Rafael
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.