How to enter the Spartan Race – Boston
- Run 5mi
- Run 2mi
Spartan Race – Boston routes
3+ miles & 20-23 Obstacles (Sprint Distance):
The Sprint may be Spartan's shortest distance race, but it’s still a favourite amongst both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you’ll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. The Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, the Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Spartan Race – Boston weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Spartan Race – Boston reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Spartan Race – Boston?
You may also like
- Spartan Race – Boston8th Aug, Charlton
- Spartan Race – Vermont12th Sep, Killington
- Spartan Race – Tri-State New York13th Jun, Tuxedo Park
- Spartan Race - TRI-STATE NY SPRINT22nd Aug, Orange County
- Spartan Race – Tri-State New Jersey25th Apr, Sussex County
- Spartan Stadion - Citi Field New York4th Apr, Queens County