How to enter the Spartan Race – Charlotte
- Run 5mi
- Run 2mi
- Run 5mi
Spartan Race – Charlotte routes
3+ miles & 20-23 Obstacles (Sprint Distance):
The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favourite amongst both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you’ll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Our Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, our Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Spartan Race – Charlotte reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Spartan Race – Charlotte?
You may also like
- Spartan Race – Fayetteville Trifecta26th Jun, Spring Lake
- Spartan Race - Carolinas - Ultra, Beast, and Sprint Weekend20th Nov, Mill Spring
- Spartan Race – Asheville24th Jul, Black Mountain
- Spartan Race – West Virginia Trifecta28th Aug, Glen Jean
- Spartan Race – Virginia Sprint & Super30th Oct, Arrington5(1)
- Spartan Race – Nashville2nd Oct, Lebanon
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.