Lake Lanier Islands is a small group of islands on Lake Lanier, the largest lake in Georgia, featuring 1,100 scenic acres of terrain. The lake itself encompasses 38,000 acres or 59 square miles of water, and 692 miles. This venue is beckoning to Spartan races around the country to come put themselves to the test. Located on the shores of Lake Sidney Lanier, there will be plenty of water to trek through on this course. Keep in mind: when theres lots of water, mud is a sure thing.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. This isnt your typical trip to the lake take lake life to a whole new level and experience Lake Lanier like never before.
2. You wont be far from Atlanta, Georgias capital. Being the most populous city in Georgia, the activities are endless. Some attractions include Georgia wine tours, the Atlanta Zoo, or if you havent had enough adventure for the weekend you could check out Six Flags Over Georgia.
3. After the race is over, Lake Lanier is a picturesque place to unwind and take in the beautiful scenery while proudly wearing your medal around your neck.
How to enter the Spartan Race - Georgia
- Run 3mi
- Run 2mi
Spartan Race - Georgia routes
The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favourite amongst both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you’ll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Our Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, our Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Spartan Race - Georgia weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Spartan Race - Georgia reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Spartan Race - Georgia?
You may also like
- Spartan Race - Atlanta - Super and Sprint Weekend3rd Oct 2020, Conyers
- Spartan Race – Asheville25th Jul 2020, Black Mountain
- Spartan Race - South Carolina - Ultra, Beast, and Sprint Weekend23rd Nov, Winnsboro
- Spartan Race – Charlotte4th Apr 2020, Concord
- Spartan Race – FT Campbell Nashville22nd Aug 2020, Lexington
- Spartan Race – Jacksonville22nd Feb 2020, Jacksonville5(1)