How to enter the Spartan Race - Atlanta
- Run 3mi
- Run 2mi
Spartan Race - Atlanta routes
3+ miles & 20-23 Obstacles (Sprint Distance):
The Sprint may be Spartan's shortest distance race, but it’s still a favourite amongst both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you’ll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.
Spartan Race's aren't just for adults. The Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Spartan Race - Atlanta weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Spartan Race - Atlanta reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Spartan Race - Atlanta?
You may also like
- Spartan Race - Atlanta - Super and Sprint Weekend3rd Oct, Conyers
- Spartan Race – Asheville25th Jul, Black Mountain
- Spartan Race – Charlotte4th Apr, Concord
- Spartan Race – FT Campbell Nashville22nd Aug, Lexington
- Rugged Maniac – North Carolina (Spring)11th Apr, Rockingham
- Spartan Race – Fayetteville North Carolina27th Jun, Spring Lake