How to enter the Spartan Race – Greek Peak
- Run 3mi
- Run 2mi
Spartan Race – Greek Peak routes
3+ miles & 20-23 Obstacles (Sprint Distance):
The Sprint is Spartan's shortest distance race, but it’s still a favourite amongst both new and returning racers. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you’ll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Spartan Kids Race offers two distances. Based on age, Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Spartan Race – Greek Peak weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Spartan Race – Greek Peak reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Spartan Race – Palmerton11th Jul, Kunkletown
- Spartan Race – Tri-State New York13th Jun, Tuxedo Park
- Spartan Race - TRI-STATE NY SPRINT22nd Aug, Orange County
- Spartan Race – Tri-State New Jersey25th Apr, Sussex County
- Spartan Race – Vermont12th Sep, Killington
- Tough Mudder – Tri-State11th Sep, Englishtown