Spartan Trail is a no-obstacles foot race through rugged wilderness, overseen by legendary race directors from the world of trail running. With a 10k (6.2 mile) race at all events and a Half Marathon (13.1 mile) at select locations, theres a Spartan Trail for everyone.
How to enter the Spartan Trail Austin
- Run 21km
- Run 10km
Spartan Trail Austin routes
Ready for an off-road challenge? Welcome to Spartan Trail. No man-made obstacles here. Just you, the great outdoors and the open trail. Compete, have fun, meet new friends and explore America’s wilderness over a 10k and 21k distance.
For this trail race, Spartan is headed to Reveille Peak Ranch. Located in Burnet, Texas, this ranch offers over 62 miles that wind and weave through fields of wildflowers and cacti, dry creek beds, and exposed granite outcroppings -- all the makings of an authentic Texan Spartan Race.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. Overnight camping is a big draw. Not many race venues offer on-site, primitive camping. The campsites are just a short warm-up jaunt away from the starting line.
2. In 2015, the first ever Spartan Prom was hosted by the Lone Star Spartans at this venue. If you bring out your blue suede shoes, know be full of holes in them by the end of the day.
3. This is a fast course. Even with the hilly Texas terrain, you’ll want to prepare for a race that moves at a highly competitive clip.
4. Food trucks. In Austin it’s all about the food trucks. Explore a world of flavor all within a one block radius.
5. Get in your post-race recovery jog as you take in the city along the The Boardwalk at Lady Bird Lake in downtown Austin.
Spartan Trail Austin weather forecast
Humid throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Spartan are ranked #59 in the UK out of 553 organizers
Spartan Trail Austin reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Spartan Trail Austin?