Spartan Trail is a no-obstacles foot race through rugged wilderness, overseen by legendary race directors from the world of trail running. With a 10k (6.2 mile) race at all events and a Half Marathon (13.1 mile) at select locations, theres a Spartan Trail for everyone.
How to enter the Spartan Trail - SoCal
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Spartan Trail - SoCal routes
Tejon Ranch will play host to a race that will put even the most seasoned Spartan veterans to the test.
Located just an hour north of the Los Angeles metropolitan area, the majority of Tejon Ranch remains in it's natural state making for one of the more picturesque courses on the Spartan circuit. Spartan racers will traverse the virtually untouched land while climbing steep inclines, rugged mountains, oak covered rolling hills, and heavily wooded valleys. Try not be get too distracted by the breathtaking views of the Southern California landscape.
Things to do in Tejon:
- Fort Tejon State Historical park
- Shopping "Outlets at Tejon"
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Spartan Trail - SoCal weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Spartan are ranked #32 in the UK out of 536 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Spartan Trail - SoCal reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Spartan Trail - SoCal?
You may also like
- Turkey Trot Los Angeles28th Nov, Los Angeles
- Seaside Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k16th Feb 2020, Ventura4.2(4)
- Sombrero Half Marathon, 5K & 10K26th Jan 2020, Simi Valley
- Holly Jolly Half Marathon, 10k & 5k1st Dec, Camarillo
- Arroyo Creek Half Marathon28th Jun 2020, Simi Valley
- Lexus LaceUp Running Series – Palos Verdes16th Nov, Rancho Palos Verdes