Spartan Trail is a no-obstacles foot race through rugged wilderness, overseen by legendary race directors from the world of trail running. With a 10k (6.2 mile) race at all events and a Half Marathon (13.1 mile) at select locations, theres a Spartan Trail for everyone.
How to enter the Spartan Trail SoCal Big Bear
- Run 10km
Spartan Trail SoCal Big Bear route
Big Bear Mountain Resort is a ski area in Southern California. Care to take a guess why ski areas make such great venues for Spartan Races? That’s right.. hills! You won’t be short on elevation gain during this race. Taking place on Snow Summit Mountain the race can access elevations as high as 8,200 ft and take you back down 1,200 ft of vertical drop.
Questions & answers
- Is there a course map for the Big Bear 10k trail run?Hey there, just to let you know because of the profile of this race and the obstacles they don't release a course map until closer to the date, it is likely there will only be a course map once you arrive on race day. All the best!
Spartan Trail SoCal Big Bear weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning.
Meet the organizer
Spartan are ranked #57 in the UK out of 552 organizers
Spartan Trail SoCal Big Bear reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Spartan Trail SoCal Big Bear?
You may also like
- Redondo Beach 10k2nd Feb 2020, Redondo Beach
- Newport-Mesa Spirit Run Mile1st Mar 2020, Newport Beach
- Angalls & Demens 5K/10K Trail Run28th Mar 2020, Rancho Cucamonga
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr 2020, San Diego
- Renegade Santa Run21st Dec, Irvine
- Run at the Park 5K - 10K - Fun Run26th Sep 2020, Rancho Cucamonga