See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
Big Bear Mountain is usually home to deep powder and avid skiers, but in the summertime that setting makes for serious hill climbs. Over the 10K route runners gain 1000's of feet before summiting Big Bear peak and starting the gruelling descent.
This race is not for the faint hearted, so bring your big boy/girl pants and get ready for the challenge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Spartan Trail SoCal Big Bear weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Spartan Trail SoCal Big Bear reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Spartan Trail SoCal Big Bear?
You may also like
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Aloha Run – San Diego11th Oct, San Diego5(1)
- Run at the Park 5K, 10K & Fun Run20th Sep, Rancho Cucamonga
- Spartan Trail - SoCal Half Marathon & 10k25th Oct, Lebec
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- Harvest Half Marathon 5k,10k20th Sep, Los Angeles
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.