How to enter the Spartan Trail SoCal Big Bear
- Run 10km
Spartan Trail SoCal Big Bear route
Big Bear Mountain is usually home to deep powder and avid skiers, but in the summertime that setting makes for serious hill climbs. Over the 10K route runners gain 1000's of feet before summiting Big Bear peak and starting the gruelling descent.
This race is not for the faint hearted, so bring your big boy/girl pants and get ready for the challenge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Spartan Trail SoCal Big Bear weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Spartan Trail SoCal Big Bear reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Spartan Trail SoCal Big Bear?
You may also like
- Reaching for the Cure Half Marathon, 10K, 5K22nd Mar, Irvine
- Run at the Park 5K, 10K & Fun Run20th Sep, Rancho Cucamonga
- Anaheim Semper 5K & 10K Run16th May, Anaheim
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Aloha Run – Long Beach2nd Aug, Long Beach4.2(2)
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr, San Diego4.4(3)