Spartan Trifecta Weekend - Ontario
1 / 4
Tickets on organiser’s site
Everyone has to experience the fun, glory and challenge that is a Spartan race. With obstacles designed to test your strength, balance and determination, this is an event to put all your abilities to the test. The Blue Mountains also make a stunning setting for this incredibly rewarding challenge.
Sprint (20 Obstacles), Super (25 Obstacles), Beast (30 Obstacles), and 2 more
Sat, Oct 22, 2022 - Sun, Oct 23, 2022
Grey County, Canada
You may also like
The event experience
Based on location
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get $20 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Where and when
The Blue Mountains, ON, Canada
Sun, Oct 23, 2022
Sprint (20 Obstacles):12:00pm |
Super (25 Obstacles):7:30am |
Kids Race (Sunday):9:00am
Sat, Oct 22, 2022
Beast (30 Obstacles):7:30am |
Kids Race (Saturday):9:00am
Here's what races are available for Spartan Trifecta Weekend - Ontario
1 / 2
Sprint (20 Obstacles)
Super (25 Obstacles)
Beast (30 Obstacles)
Kids Race (Saturday)
- Finisher's Medal (personalize it with a SpartanTab)
- A trifecta medal wedge piece (run a Sprint, Super and Beast/Ultra to collect all three pieces!)
- Craft Finisher T-shirt
- Free professional photography
- Bragging rights
Finishers with their medals
How to get there
The Blue Mountains, ON, CanadaGet full directions
View more Spartan events
Spartan is a leader in the sport of obstacle racing, offering open heats for all fitness levels, as well as competitive and elite heats for those with something more to prove. The first of its kind to feature timing and global rankings, Spartan provides a proving ground for beginner and professional obstacle racers looking to test themselves in new ways across the world.
What to bring
What To Bring:
- Your ID
- Barcode (printed or saved to your phone) (find it in your Spartan Account)
- Towel, waterproof bag, & extra (dry) clothes/shoes
- Sunscreen & hydration
- Headlamps are recommended for later start times
- We recommend wearing performance gear (compression bottoms and breathable tops)
- Comfortable shoes that you’ve trained in, but are OK to get dirty. Get an OCR-tested shoe and gear up for race day in the Spartan Shop
What Not To Bring:
- Outside food and drink (fuel for the race is OK)
- Pets (bring your support animal ID to register)
- Negative Attitude
What is the Spartan Trifecta?
The Spartan Trifecta is a challenge in which new and returning athletes must finish three of Spartan's signature obstacle races in a single race season, typically a 12 month period. In reward of your efforts, you will earn three magnetic Trifecta wedges that piece together to form the most-coveted medal in OCR.
What do I need to bring with me to the Spartan Trifecta Event Weekend event in Ontario?
You will need your ID, your registration barcode (print or save your registration barcode to your phone), a towel and extra (dry) clothes. It is also recommended to bring a headlamp and a hydration pack.
This event currently has no reviews, why not be the first? You could help someone find their perfect event.
Tickets on organiser’s site