Enjoy views of rugged cliffs, sandy beaches and vast expanse of the ocean at the "Mountain of Gold". The 8K course has minimal climbing and runs along the bluff. For sweeping views of the ocean and inland mountains, try the 13K course that brings you up the 1,347-foot Valencia Peak. The 25 km course consists of two loops, the 13K route and then head out to the 1076-foot grassy summit of Hazard Peak. Not enough climbing? Complete the 25 Km route twice for a 50 Km day!
How to enter the Spooner's Cove
- Run 50km
- Run 8km
- Run 25km
- Run 37km
- Run 13km
Spooner's Cove routes
8 Km 800' 72% 17% 11%
13 Km 1,670' 81% 11% 8%
25 Km 3,200' 89% 6% 5%
37 Km 4,870' 87% 8% 5%
50 Km 6,400' 89% 6% 5%
Spooner's Cove weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Spooner's Cove reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Spooner's Cove?
You may also like
- La Cuesta Ranch Trail Run4th Jan 2020, San Luis Obispo
- The San Francisco Marathon26th Jul 2020, San Francisco
- Cirque du Griffith Park 6/12/24 Runs20th Jun 2020, Los Angeles
- Marlette Lake Tahoe 50K & 10 Miles Trail Run9th Aug 2020, Carson City
- Big Chief 50K12th Jul 2020, Truckee
- Miwok 100K2nd May 2020, Stinson Beach