How to enter the Squaw Valley Half Marathon & Run to Squaw 8 Miler
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 8mi
Squaw Valley Half Marathon & Run to Squaw 8 Miler routes
Event check-in, registration, and parking is located at Squaw Valley.
Squaw Valley Half Marathon:
Starting and finishing at the Village At Squaw Valley, the out-and-back course is fast and flat taking you through the Truckee River valley. The terrain is mainly paved. You're bound to spot some incredible nature, such as eagles, deer, and trout. There are five aid stations on the route, stocked with water, electrolyte drinks, fruit, and snacks.
Run to Squaw:
Starting at Commons Beach, this is a 7.9 mile route along the Truckee River, surrounded by stunning scenery. The course is mostly flat, with a few uphills, and there are aid stations on the way to keep you energised and hydrated. The finish is in the heart of Village At Squaw Valley. A shuttle will have taken you from Squaw Valley to the start line.
Frequently Asked Questions
Squaw Valley Half Marathon & Run to Squaw 8 Miler weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Squaw Valley Half Marathon & Run to Squaw 8 Miler reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Squaw Valley Half Marathon & Run to Squaw 8 Miler?
You may also like
- Lake Tahoe Burton Creek Half Marathon Trail Run21st Jun 2020, Tahoe City
- Truckee Half Marathon1st Aug 2020, Truckee
- Santa Hustle Roseville22nd Dec, Roseville
- The San Francisco Marathon26th Jul 2020, San Francisco
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov 2020, Berkeley
- The Santa Rosa Full/Half Marathon & 5K/10K29th Aug 2020, Santa Rosa