St George Coptic Orthodox Church located in Brooklyn NY is one of the oldest founding Coptic Churches in the Tristate area. Established in the late 70’s the church has been known for its Community Center and local neighborhood programs. Join us in this 5K race to support drug awareness and to help us raise funds to help build new Sunday School classrooms. You contributions will help us reach our goals and will allow us to create events that will benefit the community.
How to enter the St. George 5K Drug Awareness
- Run 5km
St. George 5K Drug Awareness weather forecast
Light rain overnight.
St. George 5K Drug Awareness reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was St. George 5K Drug Awareness?
You may also like
- NYCRUNS Prospect Park 5K & 10K18th Apr, Kings County
- NYCRUNS Spring Fling8th Mar, New York4.4(4)
- NYCRUNS Queens Half Marathon25th Apr, Queens County
- NYCRUNS Building Brooklyn 5K9th Jun, Kings County
- NYCRUNS Summer Loving 5k and 10k17th May, New York
- NYCRUNS Brooklyn Ice Cream Social 5K & 10K22nd Aug, Kings County