Join us for the 4th annual race to cure the kids. These family-friendly races take off from Ijams and run along the Will Skelton greenway. With a 1-mile fun run, 5k, and 8.5k, there is a race for everyone on a beautiful trail in nature! Join us in raising money and awareness for pediatric brain tumor patients by supporting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and East Tennessee Children's Hospital. We need funding for research for safer, more effective treatments.
How to enter the Starry Night Knoxville
- Run 1mi
- Run 5km
- Run 8.5km
Starry Night Knoxville weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Starry Night Knoxville reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Starry Night Knoxville?
You may also like
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile6th Nov 2021, Brighton
- Frostbite Festival6th Dec, Springfield
- Sharon Heights Run To The Son April 1010th Apr 2021, Birmingham
- SCA 5k & Kids Fun Walk1st May 2105, Chambersburg
- hollys31st Jul 2029, Laurel
- Eastern Michigan University Track & Field All Time List31st Jul 2026, Ypsilanti
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.