Storm the Fort Half (Half Storm) The Race for the Cannon enters its another year as a half distance event. A 1.2 mile wave start triangular swim course, followed by a rural rolling 56 mile bike ride (no major climbs) with three bottle exchanges. The run course will be two laps on the Kingston greenway and through downtown Kingston. Storm the Fort will offer a sprint option. Wave start point to point 600 meter swim, fairly flat (by East TN standards) 17 mile bike course, and an out and back around the Fort 4 mile run on the Kingston greenway. P
How to enter the Storm the Fort Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 56mi, Run 13.1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 20km, Run 4mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Storm the Fort Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Storm the Fort Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Storm the Fort Triathlon?
You may also like
- Ironman 70.3 Chattanooga17th May 2020, Chattanooga
- Coliseum's Rock 'N RollMan Triathlon19th Oct, Macon
- Ironman 70.3 Augusta29th Sep, Augusta
- Ironman 70 3 Virginia7th Jun 2020, Salem
- Toughman Tennessee Half Triathlon - an Atomic Experience13th Oct, Lenoir City
- Goose Pond Island Triathlon24th May 2020, Scottsboro