The STRATHMORE PARKS RUN is a 4 mile run/walk taking place on September 22nd, 2019 at 9:00 am, sponsored by the Greater Strathmore Neighborhood Association and supported by the Jim Dwyer, Jr. Memorial Fund. The Scenic course begins in Onondaga Park, goes through some of Syracuse's historic Strathmore neighborhood, and finishes back in Onondaga Park. STRATHMORE PARKS RUN is part of the SYRATHON Race Series, supported by the Syracuse Parks Department, Fleet Feet, Syracuse New Times, and Saucony. Prizes will be awarded at each Syrathon race and at series end (just register at the Syrathon table at each race).
How to enter the Strathmore Parks Run
- Run 6.437km
Strathmore Parks Run route
Strathmore Parks RunStart Time: 9:00am
Strathmore Parks Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Strathmore Parks Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Strathmore Parks Run?
You may also like
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile6th Nov 2021, Brighton
- Milford Santa Parade 2 Miler6th Dec, Milford
- SCA 5k & Kids Fun Walk1st May 2105, Chambersburg
- hollys31st Jul 2029, Laurel
- Saranac Lake Winter Carnival Ice Palace Fun Run1st Feb 2021, Saranac Lake
- Eastern Michigan University Track & Field All Time List31st Jul 2026, Ypsilanti
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.