Runners Love to Visit Surf City USA (Especially in February!)
Surf, sun, run! Mild winter weather accompanied by miles of wide, sandy California beaches, as far as the eyes can see. 10 miles, to be exact – the longest stretch of uninterrupted beachfront anywhere on the West Coast – and home of the ideal winter marathon.
HB’s long stretch of coastline is perfect for your Southern California “run- beach” vacation. These California beaches are some of HB’s greatest attributes, and it shows in the clean and safe reputations of both the sand and water.
How to enter the Surf City USA
- Running: Run 21km, N/a
- Running: Run 42km, N/a
Surf City USA weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- USA Women's Marathon & Half Marathon22nd Nov, Palm Desert1.5(8)
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k - Virtual8th Nov, Ventura4.1(4)
- Joshua Tree Half Marathon7th Nov, Joshua Tree
- Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run21st Nov, Santa Barbara
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.