Welcome to the Surfers Path Marathon, Capitola Half Marathon & Relay events. The crowning jewel of the Golden State, Santa Cruz County welcomes runners with an enchanting blend of nostalgia, natural beauty and invigorating activities. Whether you choose the 26.2 mile Marathon, 13.1 mile Half Marathon or Relay, you will be treated to scenic courses, featuring breathtaking views of the Monterey Bay coastline and a series of world renowned surf breaks. An ideal destination event, participants can experience a quintessential California vacation. Create a memory that you will treasure forever by achieving your athletic goal in this picture postcard setting.
How to enter the Surfer’s Path Marathon, Capitola Half Marathon & Relay
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Surfer’s Path Marathon, Capitola Half Marathon & Relay weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Surfer’s Path Marathon, Capitola Half Marathon & Relay reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Surfer’s Path Marathon, Capitola Half Marathon & Relay?
You may also like
- The San Francisco Marathon26th Jul 2020, San Francisco
- California International Marathon8th Dec, Sacramento
- Los Angeles Marathon8th Mar 2020, Los Angeles
- Seaside Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k16th Feb 2020, Ventura
- Western Pacific Marathon, 10K & 5K25th Apr 2020, Fremont
- Crush the Coast Marathon, ¾, Half, 15K, 10K, & 5K24th Nov, Long Beach