Come join the Kiwanis Club of Douglas County for the 25th Annual Silver Anniversary Sweetwater Triathlon-Duathlon and 5K. KIWANIS is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to changing the world, one child and one community at at time.
How to enter the Sweetwater Triathlon, Duathlon and 5K Fun Run
- Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 10km, Run 2.5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Sweetwater Triathlon, Duathlon and 5K Fun Run routes
The Duathlon will begin on the trail, with the 5K run, followed by the 10 miles asphalt bike ride and finishing with a 5K run on the trail.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Sweetwater Triathlon, Duathlon and 5K Fun Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Sweetwater Triathlon, Duathlon and 5K Fun Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Sweetwater Triathlon, Duathlon and 5K Fun Run?
You may also like
- Great Smoky Mountains Half Marathon11th Sep 2020, Townsend
- GHS Half Marathon & 5K29th Feb 2020, Greenville
- Rock’in Santa Half Marathon & Sunshine Santa 5K14th Dec, Knoxville
- Santa Hustle Smokies15th Dec, Sevierville
- A Hero’s 5k21st Mar 2020, Greenville
- Asheville Hot Chocolate 10k and 5k25th Jan 2020, Asheville