Consider these instead
The Tar Heel 10 Mile & Fleet Feet 4 Mile Run has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
Tar Heel 10 Miler:
- This landmark running event showcases UNC Campus & Chapel Hill from every angle.
- The race starts on South Rd on the campus of the University of North Carolina and goes through downtown Chapel Hill as well as several gorgeous residential neighborhoods.
- The course has lots of flat, fast sections particularly along Franklin & Cameron.
- The route will take runners through the historic Rosemary district and downtown Chapel Hill.
- The run will finish at Kenan Memorial Football Stadium.
Fleet Feet 4 Miler:
- The 4 Mile Run course starts at the Bell Tower then takes South Rd westbound to Columbia Street and up to W. Cameron Avenue.
- After a beautiful run down tree-lined W. Cameron Ave, runners make their way to W. Franklin Street via Graham Street where they can take in the vibe and scenery of downtown Chapel Hill.
- Runners head down E. Cameron Avenue via Columbia Street to run past the Old Well.
- This is followed by loop through the beautiful Gimghoul neighborhood then, finally, an exhilarating downhill dash on Ridge Rd to the finish line alongside Kenan Stadium.
Double Down 14 Miler:
- The Double Down contenders start with the Fleet 4 Milers, run the course with them and through their finish line into the Double Down Chute before running through the Tar Heel 10 Miler starting line before 08:00 and off with the 10 Milers through to their finish line.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tar Heel 10 Mile & Fleet Feet 4 Mile Run weather forecast
Rain in the morning.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Tar Heel 10 Mile & Fleet Feet 4 Mile Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Tar Heel 10 Mile & Fleet Feet 4 Mile Run?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.